Supporting unemployed young people and adults retraining for digital professions.
In close collaboration with a network of experts, training centers and sponsors, the nonprofit association 10000 codeurs offers :
- Orientation : which digital profession to choose ?
- Acculturation : providing digital literacy and behavior
The following services are reserved for holders of digital passport
- Training : acquire skills for your future Job
- Integration : getting a dignified in a buoyant sector
- Entrepreneurship : moving for a idea to a unique, empathetic and profitable brand.
Our support model is based on Fraternity : experienced professionals (10000 codeurs Experts) give SENSE to their carreers by becoming benchmarks for unemployed young people and adult in retraining.
Impact in +28 territoiries
Discover our impact near you
Our organisation contributes to the work of the following institutions :
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- “10.000 Codeurs” intervenes through its Experts at UNESCO on subjects such as Artificial Inteligence, Education and training in digital professions.
- Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie (OIF).
- “10.000 Codeurs” is a member of the OIF digital working group . In particular the committee of Experts on the theme “digital for education, employability and professional integration”.
- Association Internationale des Régions Francophones (AIRF)
- “10.000 Codeurs” contributed to the success of the 1rst regional meeting, centered on the theme young people.